Wednesday, November 26, 2008

22 Weeks

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had an appt yesterday with our reg OB. Everything is going smoothly again. We have been put on some medication to ward off the contractions and it seems to be working very well. We, also, have some stronger medication in case I have break through contractions, so hopefully we will not have anymore trips to L&D. We are only 8 days away from hitting our 24 week milestone, and I am very anxious to get there. Every week makes such a huge difference at this point. I am so grateful to have made it this far without too many scares.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Wood Family!
Glad everything is going well! I am sending my warm wishes and hugs with Hillary to the baby shower...I won't be able to make it. It was so nice to talk to you the other day..I've thought about you often!
Much Love,
Krista
kristapaterson@gmail.com