Thursday, November 6, 2008

19 Weeks

Baby Girl C's Feet









Misbehaving!


We had another appointment yesterday with our reg OB. They gave me cookies while I waited for a room- I love them! 2 weeks ago my uterus measured at 25 weeks and yesterday it was 32 weeks!!! That's quite the growth spurt. They, also, snuck us in for another ultra sound to double check the genders for us. We have confirmation - 2 girls and a boy. The babies were all so active. Baby Boy A was kicking his sisters a bunch trying to get more room, and playing with his penis. He's definitely a boy. Baby Girl B was fighting back & we actually saw her peeing. It was crazy! I didn't think you would be able to see it that way. It was so funny!! Now we know her kidneys work- yeah! Baby Girl C is our most active baby. She is always kicking me or one of her siblings. Her heartbeat is always slightly higher- probably from all the aerobics she is doing! The best thing was we caught it all on DVD. Masturbating and peeing in the womb- it's going to be great blackmail!

This morning I woke up really early & think I was having contractions. I'm not really sure though. They told me that would happen & as long as I don't have more than 4 an hour- not to worry. I only had 2, so I went back to sleep, but today my left hip is killing me!! It feels like Baby Girl B is trying to push my leg out of its socket. I can barely walk. I'm just hoping it gets better by tomorrow since we have the Fireman's Ball to go to. I don't want to be hobbling around like a cripple.

5 comments:

Robert Goyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robert Goyer said...

You are crazy and totally out of control! Am I suppose to let my children read this blog, Ms. PottyMouth!
- Erika

One suggestion: I would like you to post your circumference in each entry.

Jenny said...

That's hilrious!! I didn't know that you could see them pee in the womb either,crazy!! As for you boy problem...that doesn't change much after their born!!

Emily said...

That is awesome! I want to see pix. Hope your feeling well soon! Love ya, Emily

The Wells Family said...

LOL...that is right, the boys don't change much after their born. In fact, when cousin bath time happens, bobby's parts are quite the attraction for the little girls! :) I am sure you will find lots of humorous moments with the triplets and their curiosity.