Wednesday, December 3, 2008

23 Weeks

Good News

Things are going pretty good. I've had no more trips to L&D and am feeling good, though quite achy and swollen. My perinatologist appt went well today and he said that we couldn't ask for any better at this point. The babies are all gaining weight and very active. Baby Boy A is now 1#7oz, Baby Girl B is 1#6oz, and Baby Girl C is 1#4oz. Baby C has always been our runt, but she is the most feisty. The u/s tech tried to get some pictures since Brian was working & couldn't be there, but they are just too squished to get any good profiles- bummer.

My cervix is still holding strong & I feel encouraged that we'll carry until at least January, but I'm shooting for February. We are going to start going to the peri every week. I'll get my cervix checked every appt, but only do growth scans every 2 weeks. We will be 24 weeks on Friday and am now looking forward to our next milestone of 28 weeks.

Last night, Brian & I watched the National Geographic documentary "In the Womb- Multiples". It was so fascinating! We just got it from Netflix if anyone is interested in watching it.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better!! I'm so glad you posted a picture from the fireman's ball. It's crazy to see you with a tummy!

Heywood Clan said...

This is Jenny's sister, Amy. I just wanted to say congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! You look very cute by the way!