Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Girls Are Home!

Just a Quick Update
The girls came home on Saturday. Everything is going smoothly, but it is very hard to not have Edison with us. He is doing great. He is taking about half of his food by bottle and we hope that he will be joining his sisters in the near future. We spend our days feeding babies, running to the hospital to see Edison, and catching a few zzzzzzzs when we can.
Please be aware that due to RSV season our house is currently under quarantine. If anyone has been sick (even just a running nose), or been around someone who is sick- please do not come to see the babies. We appreciate everyones help in protecting our family.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Brian and Megan,
Sleep deprivation has a whole new meaning I'm sure. Let us know what we can do. I can deliver food, run errands etc. We are soooo excited for you all! See you soon. Love Celia & family

The Carney's said...

That is such wonderful news Megan! I am sure Edison will be home in no time now that he takes half of his food via bottle. My biggest one was the last to come home since he couldn't figure out what to do with the bottle. Now, you can't get the bottle out of his mouth anymore :-)
Congrats again - that is fantastic news!
Savvy - mommy to Lucas and triplets Tyler, Julie and Noah

Jenny said...

What great news!!! That's a bummer that Edison can't come home yet, but at least you get to ease into it a little. Wish I was there to help out!

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad that the kids are doing so well! I can't wait to see them all together at home.

Anonymous said...

Megan - I'm so happy for you and Brian and the girls. Here's to praying that Edison gets his homecominig soon! They are absolutely precious.

Andrea - from BBC

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on having Daisy & Ginger home! I am so excited for you guys. It's a whole new game when they are home. I remember how sleep deprived I was that first week. It was pretty crazy.
Our twins are doing great. Can you believe they are all almost 2 months old already? Congrats again! That is wonderful news! Love, April Transtrum