Sunday, March 22, 2009

Free At Last!!!

Homecoming!!!


Last Wednesday Edison was ready to break out of baby jail & his sisters couldn't wait for him to get home.


Here is the first picture of all three together at home.


On Friday the weather was wonderful and we took the babies for a walk. Everyone at the park was talking about our three beautiful babies.

We tried to take some cute pictures of our naked babies, but they weren't really in the mood for a photo shoot. Maybe later?!?
Doesn't Edison look giant in this photo? He really is the big brother.
We are just so happy to have all of the kids at home where they belong. We are pretty busy but loving every minute of it!

8 comments:

Steve and Jeanine said...

Congrats on having your family together at home! Let us know if you need anything. We'd love to help in any way we can.

Jenny said...

Those pictures are misleading. They look big, but the diapers they are swimming in give it away!! How nice to have the whole family together!!

Stephanie said...

Hooray! How great to have everyone at home and no more daily treks to EIRMC! Now the fun really begins. I'll be home this weekend so I can see these cuties in person.

Steph

The Wells Family said...

yeah! they are so cute and really filling out! i told rob all the babies were home and his first comment was, "so they aren't getting any sleep?" LOL! wow. how are you doing it all? i can't wait to see what a day in your life is like. :)

btw...we are finally expecting baby #2. due in october.

xoxo

Unknown said...

They are so cute. I cant imagine how much work 3 newborns would be. Only one is plenty of a handfull. But totaly worth it. The 2 of you look so happy. Best wishes to your family.

Uncle Jamie

Anonymous said...

Wow - they have gotten so big! Guess what? I'm a new aunt! My neice is in the NICU right now - at 4 lbs - but she is doing well. I passed along your blog to my sister and BIL before their daughter was born so they could see just how well preemies can do! All three are beautiful.

Andrea - June IVF BBC

Robert Goyer said...

These pictures are too old now. Where are the new pictures?
- Erika

Kasey said...

Megan..........I would of never guessed. Sarah told me about you having three babies and I was like "Shut up!!!" I'm so happy for ya.
All of them are so cute, makes me want another.....