Monday, December 21, 2009

WE'RE IN LOVE.....

No- not with Santa. Clearly we hate him.
We're in LOVE with our new ABC Adventure Buggy Triple Pram!!!!!

We have been patiently (well, not so patiently) awaiting its arrival since ordering it exactly one month ago. I knew it was schelduled to arrive today & I was so excited I could barely sleep.
It was a breeze to put together- basically we just had to put the wheels on & add the 3rd seat on top. No tools were required & it only took about 5 minutes to completely unpack it & put it together.



It came with all sorts of accessories to keep the bugs, rain, & hands off of the babies. (bug netting pictured)
We were so excited we took it out for a test run at the mall today. Only 2 people noticed that we had triplets instead of twins (or at least only 2 commented to us). It certainly did not get the same attention as the side by side, but another mother did stop us to talk about the stroller- "That's great! What brand is it? Where can I get one?" It handled like a dream & I could even push it with one hand- which is kind of unheard of with a triplet stroller.

I'm totally sold on this stroller. It is very well made & I'm sure will last us forever & hopefully even have some re-sale value. I wish I had bought it a year ago (although I might not appreciate it as much if I'd never had to pick up the side by side & go through a door sideways). It was worth every penny!
And for the who's whos???- Daisy is in front.... or is it the other way around. No, no- I'm pretty sure it's Daisy.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

h my gosh!! This stroller is the coolest thing I have been looking at a million triple strollers.